My Blinkies



Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the blog? Take my blinkie and link back to me!

Follow Me

Tag Corner

Need a better tag request system?
Join TagCorner! I did!
May 18, 2009

The Saga : Bad Vamps





Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using. This kit is by Pimp'd Tag Scraps and can be purchased at Sophisti-Scraps called The Saga : Bad Vamps.

Masks of Choice: the masks I used came from Chelle under downloads. Her site can be found here.

I used WSL_219.

Image of choice. My image is by David Desbois. You can visit his deviantart site here. I have permission from him to use his artwork in my tutorials.




Open all supplies needed for this tutorial. Add the mask to your mask file or open them in PSP. I use these quite a bit.

Open frame-04. Shift + D to duplicate your frame layer. Close out the original frame layer. Image, resize, resize to 500x500 all layers checked. Resize this layer by 85%

Layers, New Raster Layer, flood fill with white. Layers New Raster Layer.

Copy and paste pp07 as a new layer. Layers, Load/Save Mask from Disk, Load Mask, Choose Chelle's WSL_219. Merge, merge group. This layer should be just above your white background.

Copy and paste pp10. Using your magic wand, select inside the frame layer, Selections, Modify, Expand by 5, Selections, Invert. Hit delete on your keyboard for the paper layer.

Add your elements of choice. See tag for exact placement and resize as necessary. I added:

splat-01 to the bottom right of the tag above the white layer.
splat-02 to the bottom left of the tag above the white layer.
splat-03 to the top left of the tag above the white layer.
flower-03 resized 85% above the mask layer.
flower-02 resized 85% above the mask layer.
cloud to the top of the frame layer above the paper layer erase any sticking out of the frame.
black-heart to the bottom left of the frame layer.
bow-01 to the top middle of the frame layer.
dark-fly to the top right of the frame layer.


Add any other elements of your choice.

Misting an image is very easy. Using your magic wand, freehand selection, use these options:

Click on the image and choose Promote Background Layer. Now, start anywhere in the image you want to begin. What you are going to do is left click to place the pointer and then move the line to the next point and click again to make a rough cutout of the portion of the image you would like to mist. When you are done, right click and the selection will be made. Then, hit delete on your keyboard once or twice to feather the image around it.

Now add your misted image to the tag! Erase any portions that may be sticking out under the frame.

Drop shadow your layers and merge them where you would like.

Add your copyright at this time for the scrapkit.

Add your text of choice. In your background, choose pattern. While your Bonus Glitter is open. Change the scale to 50, I used A&S Bone Casual for the text and the font, with a medium 3.0 white gradient glow if desired. You could also use a white drop shadow to create the same results.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!

0 comments:

About Me

Like these tutorials? Check out my regular tutorial site here:
Photobucket
Want to receive some of the tutorial tags created by me?
Click to join tweetytags

Click to join tweetytags