My Blinkies



Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the blog? Take my blinkie and link back to me!

Follow Me

Tag Corner

Need a better tag request system?
Join TagCorner! I did!
July 14, 2010

Forbidden Love


Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using called Forbidden Love. This kit is by Grunge and Glitter Scraps and Dark Yarrow and can be purchased at Digital Chaos.

Tube: Artwork © Katerina Koukiotis . In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from DSI.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy4000, Gradient Glow, which is no longer available to purchase, but should be able to be found in the new EyeCandy 6.



Open frame03 in Yarrow's portion. Shift+D to duplicate. Canvas size 600x600 image center resize frame about 75%. Add a layer and flood fill white. Drag to bottom. Open GG_ForbiddenLove_paper21 add as a new layer. Resize by about 70%. Drop shadow frame 1, 1, 80, 5. Using your selection tool, select around the frame. Invert and delete the paper layer.

Add your tube of choice under the frame layer and drop shadow as above.

Add your elements of choice. Resize elements as necessary. I added:
GG_ForbiddenLove_blood2 under the frame bottom left corner.
GG_ForbiddenLove_bow1 above the frame layer, top left corner of the frame.
GG_ForbiddenLove_rosegarland bottom of the frame over the bow layer.
GG_ForbiddenLove_tag2 top left under the bow layer.
GG_ForbiddenLove_diamondheartcharm under the bow layer.
GG_ForbiddenLove_wordart4 top middle, fat white 3.0 glow.
Butterfly04 top right of the frame layer.
GlitterSplatt01 under the frame top left. Duplicate, mirror and flip.
GlitterSplatt02 under the frame bottom right. Duplicate mirror and flip.
GlitterDoodle01 top middle of the frame.
GlitterDoodle02 top middle of the frame, mirrored.

Add any other elements of your choice. Drop shadow elements of choice. Merge any layers you choose together.

Add your text of choice, I used JackieO ROB a pay font, and then added a 3.0 fat white gradient glow with the drop shadow as above.

Add your copyright at this time.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!

0 comments:

About Me

Like these tutorials? Check out my regular tutorial site here:
Photobucket
Want to receive some of the tutorial tags created by me?
Click to join tweetytags

Click to join tweetytags