My Blinkies



Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the blog? Take my blinkie and link back to me!

Follow Me

Tag Corner

Need a better tag request system?
Join TagCorner! I did!
April 10, 2010

I ♥ Twilight


Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using called I ♥ Twilight. This kit is by Grunge and Glitter Scraps and can be purchased at Grunge and Glitter.

Tube: Artwork © Irene Shpak. In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from MPT.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy4000, Gradient Glow, which is no longer available to purchase, but should be able to be found in the new EyeCandy 6.



Open frame3. Shift+D to duplicate. Canvas size 600x600 image center resize frame about 75%. Add a layer and flood fill white. Drag to bottom. Open paper12 add as a new layer. Resize by about 70%. Drop shadow frame 1, 1, 80, 5. Using your selection tool, select around the frame. Invert and delete the paper layer.

Add your tube of choice under the frame layer and drop shadow as above.

Add your elements of choice. Resize elements as necessary. I added:
moon&cloud top left under the frame and paper layer.
doodle top right of tag above moon&cloud layer.
trailofrosepetals bottom right
rose top left still under the frame.
flair1 bottom left of the frame above the frame layer.
key bottom left on top of flair.
button1 above flair by itself.
wordart5 to top right above the frame layer.
wordart6 rotated to left 90 degrees and moved to the left above the button.

Add any other elements of your choice. Drop shadow elements of choice. Merge any layers you choose together.

Add your text of choice, I used Pointed Brush which you should be able to find via google and then added a 3.0 medium red gradient glow with the drop shadow as above.

Add your copyright at this time.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!

0 comments:

About Me

Like these tutorials? Check out my regular tutorial site here:
Photobucket
Want to receive some of the tutorial tags created by me?
Click to join tweetytags

Click to join tweetytags