My Blinkies



Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the blog? Take my blinkie and link back to me!

Follow Me

Tag Corner

Need a better tag request system?
Join TagCorner! I did!
November 11, 2009

Her Lullaby




Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using. This kit is by Pimp'd Tag Scraps and can be purchased at Sophisti-Scraps called Her Lullaby.

Masks of Choice: the masks I used came from the kit.

Image of choice. My image is by David Desbois. You can visit his deviantart site here. I have permission from him to use his artwork in my tutorials.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy4000, Gradient Glow.




Open all supplies needed for this tutorial. Add the mask to your mask file or open them in PSP.

Open cc-hl-pp-07. Add your mask to this layer. I used cc-hl-mask for the mask. Merge group.

Layers, New Raster Layer, flood fill with white drag under the mask.

Copy and paste cc-hl-frame-05 as a new layer. Drop shadow as desired.

Copy and paste cc-hl-pp-12. Using your magic wand, select inside the frame layer, Selections, Modify, Expand by 5, Selections, Invert. Hit delete on your keyboard for the paper layer.

Misting an image is very easy. Using your magic wand, freehand selection, use these options:

Click on the image and choose Promote Background Layer. Now, start anywhere in the image you want to begin. What you are going to do is left click to place the pointer and then move the line to the next point and click again to make a rough cutout of the portion of the image you would like to mist. When you are done, right click and the selection will be made. Then, hit delete on your keyboard once or twice to feather the image around it.

Add your tube of choice. I copied and pasted cc-hl-pp-06 paper to the frame, and then on the tube layer: Selections, Select all. Selections, Float. Selections, defloat. Selections, invert. Delete the paper and change the tube overlay to Luminance: Legacy. Erase any portions that may be sticking out under the frame.


Add your elements of choice. See tag for exact placement and resize as necessary. I added:

cc-hl-cloud to the top of the frame, under the paper layer but above the mask layer. Duplicate and flip.
cc-hl-flower-01 full size above the cloud layer.
cc-hl-stitch to the top of the frame layer.
cc-hl-red-feather to the bottom left of the frame layer.
cc-hl-flower-01 to the bottom left of the frame layer.
cc-hl-gift to the bottom left of the frame layer.
cc-hl-apple to the bottom left of the frame layer.
cc-hl-piano to the bottom right of the frame layer.
cc-hl-bow-03 to the top left of the frame layer.

Add any other elements of your choice.

Drop shadow your layers and merge them where you would like.

Add your copyright at this time.

Add your text of choice. I used Ephesis ROB a pay font. I also added a gradient glow to my tag with these settings:



Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!

0 comments:

About Me

Like these tutorials? Check out my regular tutorial site here:
Photobucket
Want to receive some of the tutorial tags created by me?
Click to join tweetytags

Click to join tweetytags